Quote Me On This!

Comments on things I find interesting and compelling enough to make me write. I look forward to your thoughtful comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sunnyvale, California, United States

Monday, September 17, 2007

Another very interesting quote

“The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinions.”

- James Russell Lowell

Well, James Russell here succinctly put into words what I had taken a whole blog post to discuss in Hurdle to Free Argumentation. Many people don't like arguments only because they're afraid of changing their opinion at the end of it. I hope they change their opinion now! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Renu said...

I would also say that those that are not ready to argue are the ones not ready to defend their perspective or probably don't have just reasoning for their opinion.

4:34 PM, July 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home