Quote Me On This!

Comments on things I find interesting and compelling enough to make me write. I look forward to your thoughtful comments.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sunnyvale, California, United States

Thursday, August 03, 2006

WTF - Blogspot is still banned!!!

Even after a lot of noise from all over India, I am not able to access my own blog. Why? Because I happen to use Internet services provided by Government-owned MTNL. I wish someone told MTNL that the issue has been resolved and the offensive blogs have been removed and that they should allow their customers to access the other blogs.

Anyway, no matter what MTNL or the Government might think, the fact that Internet cannot be censored is a reality.

There are two ways, that I know of, of accessing blogs:
www.pkblogs.com/blog-name e.g. www.pkblogs.com/quotemeonthis (Thanks to Anoop for this)
www.hidemyass.com - allows access to all websites (Thanks to Charu for this).

I just hope that MTNL also wakes up and opens access to blogs in the mean time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Renu said...

I know its surprising to know that some things we take for granted in North America can be banned in other parts of the world. Wikipedia was banned in China for the longest time!

4:47 PM, July 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home